All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionMost topics dealt with here deal with complex analysis of both one and several complex variables. Several contributions come from elasticity theory. Areas covered include the theory of p-adic analysis, mappings of bounded mean oscillations, quasiconformal mappings of Klein surfaces, complex dynamics of inverse functions of rational or transcendental entire functions, the nlinear Riemann-Hilbert problem for analytic functions with nsmooth target manifolds, the Carleman-Bers-Vekua system, the logarithmic derivative of meromorphic functions, G-lines, computing the number of points in an arbitrary finite semi-algebraic subset, linear differential operators, explicit solution of first and second order systems in bounded domains degenerating at the boundary, the Cauchy-Pompeiu representation in L2 space, strongly singular operators of Calderon-Zygmund type, quadrature solutions to initial and boundary-value problems, the Dirichlet problem, operator theory, tomography, elastic displacements and stresses, quantum chaos, and periodic wavelets.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 147
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight851 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byGrigor A. Barsegian,H. Begehr
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.