All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTopics in Dynamics of Bridges, Volume 3: Proceedings of the 31st IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics, 2013, the third volume of seven from the Conference, brings together contributions to this important area of research and engineering. The collection presents early findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of Structural Dynamics, including papers on: Vibration Monitoring Damping Damage Detection Health Monitoring Dynamic Behavior Dynamic Modeling Human-Induced Vibration
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2013
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleConference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 102 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight638 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlvaro Cunha
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.