All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of algebraic function fields over finite fields has its origins in number theory. However, after Goppa's discovery of algebraic geometry codes around 1980, many applications of function fields were found in different areas of mathematics and information theory. This book presents survey articles on some of these new developments. The topics focus on material which has t yet been presented in other books or survey articles.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAlgebra and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1050 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byArnaldo Garcia,Henning Stichtenoth
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.