All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom specialists in the field, you will learn about interesting connections and recent developments in the field of graph theory by looking in particular at Cartesian products-arguably the most important of the four standard graph products. Many new results in this area appear for the first time in print in this book. Written in an accessible way, this book can be used for personal study in advanced applications of graph theory or for an advanced graph theory course.
- Author BiographyThe authors, Wilfried Imrich (Montanuniversitat Leoben, Austria), Sandi Klavzar (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia), and Douglas F. Rall (Furman University, South Carolina) are internationally recognized experts and have published extensively in the field.
- Author(s)Douglas F. Rall,Sandi Klavzar,Wilfried Imrich
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2008
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content Notefigures
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.