All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers a wide range of topics in both discrete and continuous optimal designs. The topics discussed include designs for regression models, covariates models, models with trend effects, and models with competition effects. The prerequisites are a basic course in the design and analysis of experiments and some familiarity with the concepts of optimality criteria.
- Author(s)Bikas K. Sinah,Erkki P. Liski,Kirti R. Shah,Nripes K. Mandal
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 163
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight284 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.