Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionPalliative care, which focuses on the management of phemena that produce discomfort and otherwise undermine the quality of life of patients with incurable medical disorders, is a clinical specialty that is just beginning to define itself in the United States. This first volume in the Topics in Palliative Care series will discuss palliative care topics, such as pharmacotherapy of pain, adjustments to cancer, management of delirium, and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Author BiographyRussell K. Portenoy, M.D., is Co-Chief, Pain and Palliative Care Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He is also Associate Professor of Neurology at Cornell University Medical College, and the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Pain and Symptom Management.Eduardo Bruera, M.D., is Professor of Oncology, Alberta Cancer Foundation Chair in Palliative Care, and the Director of the Palliative Care Program at the Grey Nuns Community Health Center and the Cross Cancer Institute.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/1997
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note3 halftones, 17 line figures, bibliography, index
- Weight630 g
- Width164 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byEduardo Bruera,Russell K. Portenoy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.