All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTopics on the Dynamics of Civil Structures, Volume 1 , Proceedings of the 30th IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics, 2012 , the first volume of six from the Conference, brings together 45 contributions to this important area of research and engineering. The collection presents early findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of Structural Dynamics, including papers on: Human Induced Vibrations; Bridge Dynamics; Operational Modal Analysis; Experimental Techniques and Modeling for Civil Structures; System Identification for Civil Structures; Method and Techlogies for Bridge Monitoring; Damage Detection for Civil Structures; Structural Modeling; Vibration Control Method and Approaches for Civil Structures; and, Modal Testing of Civil Structures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleConference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note105 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1361 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byA. Cunha,F. N. Catbas,J. M. Caicedo,K. Salyards,Paul Reynolds,V. Racic
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.