Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook is devoted to the study of some simple but representative nlinear boundary value problems by topological methods. The approach is elementary, with only a few model ordinary differential equations and applications, chosen in such a way that the student may avoid most of the technical difficulties and focus on the application of topological methods. Only basic kwledge of general analysis is needed, making the book understandable to n-specialists. The main topics in the study of boundary value problems are present in this text, so readers with some experience in functional analysis or differential equations may also find some elements that complement and enrich their tools for solving nlinear problems. In comparison with other texts in the field, this one has the advantage of a concise and informal style, thus allowing graduate and undergraduate students to enjoy some of the beauties of this interesting branch of mathematics. Exercises and examples are included throughout the book, providing motivation for the reader.
- Author BiographyPablo Amster is an Associate Professor at the Department of Mathematics in Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Author(s)Pablo Amster
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight379 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.