All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe central concern of the book is the impact of global terror networks and state counterterrorism on twentieth-century fiction. A unique contribution of this book is the comparative approach, as opposed to the single author focus of most of the edited collections on terrorism in literature.
- Author BiographyScott McClintock is an Associate Professor of Arts and Humanities at National University in California, USA. His previous publications include chapters in books such as Hemingway, Cuba and the Cuban Works (Kent State UP, 2014), Pynchon's California (co-editor, University of Iowa Press, 2014) and articles in journals including Comparative Literature Studies, South Asian Review and Clio: A Journal of Philosophy and History.
- Author(s)Scott McClintock
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/07/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $22.76Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.