All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to establish a theory of approximate correctness and infinite evolution of concurrent programs by employing some tions and tools from point-set topology. Professionals, researchers and graduate students in theoretical computer science and formal methods will find this presentation helpful in understanding new concepts for concurrent and real-time systems, especially methods for describing approximation of systems.
- Author(s)Mingsheng Ying
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/03/2001
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.