All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow that John s best friend is sick, hanging out with his pals isn t the same. But what can they do? A kid-friendly story of silliness, sadness, and solidarity. John lives for that satisfying clink of domies as they topple in a perfectly timed rhythm of his own design. His sister thinks he s a dork, but all he cares about is setting the world record for kcking down domies -- that and hanging out with his best friends at school. But when his closest friend, Dom, gets sick and ends up in the hospital, John and the gang are left behind, wondering what to do for him. Author Sally Murphy shows what a group of friends, together with an unlikely ally, will do to keep the world of one of their own from toppling.
- Author BiographySally Murphy, the author of PEARL VERSES THE WORLD, also writes reviews for the Children s Book Council of Australia. She lives with her family in rural Australia. Rhian Nest James has illustrated more than sixty children s books, including the Samurai Kids series by Sandy Fussell. She lives in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Sally Murphy
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication14/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width148 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rhian Nest James
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $26.61Trending at AU $30.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.