All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are few things that little children enjoy more than catching grown-ups in a lie. Well, this book is littered with them, turning every general assumption on its head in a completely Topsy Turvy World of blatant falsehoods and conspicuous role reversals. From science and the natural world to time hored children's fairy tales, Atak's book teaches with humor what's right, by highlighting everything wrong in these images as mice chase cats and firemen douse water with flames . . .A wordless book with beautiful illustrations on every page illustrated by one of Germany's best kwn and loved illustrators, Atak.
- Author BiographyHans-Georg Barber, who uses the pseudonym Atak, studied visual communication at the Hochschule der Kunste in Berlin. In 1989 he co-founded the avantgarde comics group and magazine Renate, and in 1992 his first graphic novel, Atak - The Flowers of Romance, was published. He now lives and works in Berlin and he also holds a Professorship in Illustration at the Kunsthochschule Burg Giebichenstein Halle - an art college in the town of Halle, close to Leipzig in the former East Germany.
- Author(s)Hans-Georg Barber
- PublisherFlying Eye Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlying Eye Books
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width245 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.