All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe significance of the ancestral rms for the Judean community depicted in 1Maccabees has never been thoroughly analyzed. This book takes up the debate concerning the composition of 1Maccabees and incorporates it into a discussion of the Judean ancestral traditions that seem most important to the Judean community it presents. This study sheds light on the complexity of opinions on Judean traditions by revealing the many voices in 1Maccabees.
- Author BiographyFrancis Borchardt, Lutheran Theological Seminary Hong Kong, China.
- Author(s)Francis Borchardt
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleDeuterocanonical and Cognate Literature Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Weight656 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.