All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a savage world ruled by the pursuit of the most delicious foods, it's either eat or be eaten! While searching for the tastiest foods imaginable, Gourmet Hunter Toriko travels the world with his bottomless stomach, facing every beast in his way. Toriko and friends face off against the gruesome head chef of the Underground Cooking World, Livebearer, who wants thing more than to eat their memories of food. In order to keep the contents of their brains from being scarfed down, Toriko will have to eat the grossest, squirmiest, biggest and most explosive foods ever to win a high-stakes game of Gourmet Tasting!
- Author BiographyMitsutoshi Shimabukuro made his debut in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1996. He is best known for Seikimatsu Leader Den Takeshi! for which he won the 46th Shogakukan Manga Award for children's manga in 2001. His current series, Toriko, began serialization in Japan in 2008.
- Author(s)Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleToriko
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.61
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.