All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritically acclaimed author Jennifer Brown delivers a story set during the aftermath of a devastating tornado in this powerful vel about loss, grief, and the meaning of family. Now in paperback.
- Author BiographyJennifer Brown writes and lives in the Kansas City, Missouri, area with her husband and three children. She is the author of Torn Away, Thousand Words, Perfect Escape, Bitter End, and Hate List.
- Author(s)Jennifer Brown
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Weight252 g
- Width142 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.