About this product
- DescriptionJonah and Katherine embark on a chilling journey to discover the Northwest Passage in this new installment of the New York Times bestselling series that brings history to life. Teenager John Hudson vanished from history in 1611: While searching for the Northwest Passage, mutineers cast him and his explorer father adrift in the icy waters of James Bay. When Jonah and Katherine meet John in the past, moments before the mutiny is to occur, they think it will be easy to rescue him from history. But the unexpected appearance of a man who claims to kw a secret route to the Northwest Passage complicates matters. He seems serious about leading the ship further west, but Jonah and Katherine grow more and more suspicious and more and more frustrated that they can t quite remember the actual history or Canadian geography. And when their former enemies, Gary and Hodge, show up, apparently having escaped from time prison, Jonah and Katherine understand that a lot more is at stake than just one boy s life .
- Author BiographyMargaret Peterson Haddix is the author of many critically and popularly acclaimed YA and middle-grade novels, including The Missing series and the Shadow Children series. A graduate of Miami University (of Ohio), she worked for several years as a reporter for The Indianapolis News. She also taught at the Danville (Illinois) Area Community College. She lives with her family in Columbus, Ohio. Visit her at HaddixBooks.com.
- Author(s)Margaret Peterson Haddix
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMissing (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight240 g
- Width131 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.