All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA troubled writer hooks up with a trio of bizarre tornado chasers and ends up getting much more than he bargained for. His assignment: to write about tornados or get fired from the magazine he writes for. But as he rides through Tornado Alley, he learns that this entails much more than simply tracking down funnel clouds. For behind it all is a sinister conglomerate with a vulgar, Orwellian goal: to maximize profits through citizens' fear of funnel clouds. The troubled writer soon comes to realize that he has been chosen for this assignment for one primary reason-so that he may become the next puppet dictator of Tornado Alley. Or will he?
- Author BiographySigfried Overby toiled in South Boston during Whitey Bulger's criminal reign and once was an analyst in the Organized Crime division of the DEA. He was educated at Northeastern University and the University of Washington. His award-winning fiction and essays have been published in various literary journals throughout the country. He lives in Maine with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Sigfried Overby
- Date of Publication14/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.