All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe powerful, twisting winds of a tornado can cause an incredible amount of damage in a very short time. These incredible storms have been kwn to overturn trucks and turn small, lightweight objects into deadly missiles. Readers will learn how tornadoes form and get an up-close look at some of history's worst twisters. They will also learn how scientists study tornadoes and what people can do to protect themselves from cyclones.
- Author(s)Steven Otfinoski
- PublisherC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTrue Bookextreme Earth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width183 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.