Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTort Law Textbook provides a clear and straightforward introduction to the essential principles of tort law covered on undergraduate courses. In this edition, summaries of key cases are included in the text to illustrate the main points of law, creating a complete and integrated text which is ideal for students studying introductory tort law modules. The authors write in a clear and informative style to help clarify the information, which is presented in a user-friendly page layout. Students are encouraged to engage actively with the material and to check their understanding of key points through the use of a range of features, including chapter objectives, questions, self-test assessment exercises and chapter summaries. The Online Resource Centre is an additional source of information for students, containing further cases as well as the answers to the end of chapter questions. Online Resource Centre: Student resources: - Cases and Materials related to the content in the textbook. Suggested answers to the assessment exercises in the book
- Author Biography
John Hodgson is a Principal Lecturer at Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University.
John Lewthwaite is now retired. He was a Senior Lecturer at Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University.
- Author(s)John Hodgson,John Lewthwaite
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date17/12/2012
- Weight1095 g
- Width188 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.