All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionElliott and Quinn's Tort Law provides an accessible introduction to the essential concepts of this core subject, and continues to be the book of choice for undergraduate students year after year. Written in the authors' trademark clear and engaging style, the book lucidly presents the fundamentals of the law and also introduces critical and contextual analysis to help you start to develop your own critique and deepen your understanding of tort law.
- Author BiographyCatherine Elliott is a qualified Barrister and Senior Lecturer in Law at City University London. She has extensive experience of teaching law. Frances Quinn is an award-winning journalist with a particular interest in, and experience of the law.
- Author(s)Catherine Elliott,Frances Quinn
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight888 g
- Width191 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.