All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is broad coverage of all the key topics in tort law that paralegals need to kw, written in an engaging style with plenty of examples and illustrations. With an understanding of how law firms function in the real world, students develop practical skills--assessing cases for settlement value, investigating claims, billing hours, evaluating insurance policies, and more. One hypothetical case runs through Tort Law for Paralegals, providing a coherent framework for illustrating a multitude of topics. Forms and court documents relevant to this case are included in the appendix. A well-developed pedagogy features chapter objectives; Issue at a Glance boxes that summarize important legal concepts; marginal definitions; a wealth of figures, tables, and diagrams; Key Terms, Review Questions, and Applying What You Have Learned exercises; case excerpts; and features that prepare students for their jobs such as Skills You Need in the Real World, Life of a Paralegal, and a list of Web sites for gathering more information. Ethical issues are highlighted, with a separate section on ethics at the end of each chapter.
- Author(s)Neal R Bevans
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1081 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement5th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.