All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one in a series of introductory books providing readers with an overview of the more frequently encountered legal principles. This book focuses on the common law tort principles that apply in the territory. As a basic introduction, this book is intended to be user-friendly. The text is kept short and easy to read. Chinese translations of most legal terms used in the text are provided. An extensive endte section provides readers with additional information and in-depth explanations. Thoroughly revised and reorganized, this second edition of Tort Law in Hong Kong will appeal to students of legal subjects, professionals whose work involves interaction with legal matters, and the general public.
- Author BiographyStephen D. Mau, BA, JD, LLM, is a US-qualified attorney at law. He is assistant professor of law in the Faculty of Construction and Environment at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University where he is the deputy award coordinator for the Master of Science/Postgraduate Diploma in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution programme in the Department of Building and Real Estate. He is also a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and a HKMAAL accredited mediator. He has published extensively on international arbitration and general Hong Kong legal principles.
- Author(s)Stephen D. Mau
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication28/12/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight334 g
- Width147 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.