All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the fact that it is condemned all around the world, the practice of torture persists to this day. This book examines the arguments put forth both for and against torture, its history, and the international laws that prohibit it. Readers will learn how the first international laws protecting human beings from torture took shape. The book explains the crusade to end torture around the world and the emergence of modern instances of torture. This is a fascinating look at one of the most contentious issues in the 21st century.
- Author(s)Larry Gerber
- PublisherRosen Classroom
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHeadlines!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Classroom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.