Toss the Gloss: Beauty Tips, Tricks & Truths for Women 50+ by Andrea Q Robinson (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $35.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForget about makeup reclaiming youth, says Andrea Q. Robinson. Good makeup reclaims you. Robinson, whose illustrious career has included positions such as the chief marketing officer of Estee Lauder, president of Tom Ford Beauty, beauty editor of Vogue, and president of Ralph Lauren Fragrances, is the ultimate industry insider. Now, she shares her decades of experience in this honest and straightforward guide for women fifty and over. In Toss the Gloss, you will learn . . . Why the right cosmetics, t anti-aging skincare, will help you look your youthful best. How to recognize the seduction of beauty-industry tactics designed to get you to spend more money than you need to. Gimmick-free tips and easy-to-follow shortcuts to make the most of your features. Stylishly illustrated by Chesley McLaren, this inspiring book is a reader s guide to feeling fresher, healthier, prettier, and more confidentat any age.
- Author BiographyAndrea Q. Robinson is known for her many leadership positions in the cosmetics industry. She directed and served as president of several of the industry's most outstanding luxury brands, including Ralph Lauren, Tom Ford, Prescriptives, Ultima II, Helena Rubenstein, Germaine Monteil, Alexandra de Markoff, and Bill Blass. She also served as Chief Marketing Officer of Estee Lauder and consulting CEO for a line of cosmetics in development for one of the world's most well-known makeup artists. Prior to her corporate positions, she was a magazine editor for Vogue, Mademoiselle, and Seventeen, where she created and reported on both beauty and fashion trends and discovered and developed several of the industry's biggest talents, including makeup master Kevyn Aucoin. Andrea's mission in the beauty business has always been to help women look like and be themselvesonly better. This concept has driven her creation of revolutionary industry trends and fostered her passionate interest in cosmetics for her generation. She has been recognized as an innovative business leader whose skill set has helped redefine the concept of beauty for the modern woman. Andrea has served on the boards of Cosmetic Executive Women and The Fashion Group International and has received multiple awards such as Cosmetic Executive Women's Legends and Leaders award, Women s Wear Daily's Marketing Innovator of the Year award, and several back-to-back FiFi awards (the Oscars of the beauty industry) for Fragrance Star of the Year. Andrea has two children and lives in New York City. Chesley McLaren is a designer and illustrator whose clients include Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Ferragamo, Bergdorf Goodman, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and The Carlyle. She is based in New York City.
- Author(s)Andrea Q Robinson
- PublisherAvalon Publishing Group
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Publishing Group
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width213 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chesley McLaren
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.