All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach Student's Book contains twelve modules divided into the core lessons of Business topic, Business skills and Learning strategies. This module division of material makes it flexible to the needs and requirements of each class. The class CD is packaged in the back of the book.
- Author BiographyMy career in ELT began in Oxford in 1987, first as a teacher, then DoS, then Vice principal of Godmer House School of English. In 1996, I set up my own school teaching English to professionals which I ran for 10 years, giving it up in 2006 to concentrate on writing full-time. My interests have always centred around needs-based learning: from task-based learning for general English students through business English teaching to specialised ESP courses. As a teacher and a writer, my aim is to develop materials that are meaningful and thought-provoking - that offer more than just language learning. I seek out projects that offer this possibility. This was what led me to work with National Geographic on the adult series, LIFE. My publications include: Success with BEC (Summertown 2008), Energy English (Cengage 2010) and LIFE (National Geographic Learning (2012). I live in Oxford with my wife (and children when they come home). I love exercise (tennis, yoga, swimming, cycling and walking), reading and travel and I like to combine all three as often as I can.
- Author(s)Cook,Paul Dummett
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage ELT BRE
- Weight426 g
- Width211 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.33Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $37.39
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $40.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.