All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionR.T. Kendall has given us a treasure...the hope and possibility of experiencing incredible freedom and peace that can only come when we walk in total forgiveness. One of the core messages of the gospel is that of total forgiveness...t only that we can be totally forgiven by God, but also that we must, in turn, totally forgive others. Our culture is bound up in bitterness, resentment, and wallowing in wounds inflicted upon us by others, wounds that we all too easily accept and even cling to! This revised and updated best seller lovingly challenges believers to look within and root out those hidden and hardened places where subtle resentments and areas of un-forgiveness have been allowed to remain.
- Author BiographyR. T. Kendall was the pastor of Westminster Chapel in London, England for twenty-five years. He is well known internationally as a speaker and teacher. Dr. Kendall is the author of more than forty books, including The Thorn in the Flesh, Grace, In Pursuit of His Glory, The Sensitivity of the Spirit, Total Forgiveness, Pure Joy, Just Say Thanks! and The Anointing: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. Visit Kendall's Web site at www.rtkendallministries.com.
- Author(s)Dr R T Kendall
- PublisherStrangest Books
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationStourbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStrangest Books
- Weight313 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.