All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive, student friendly book is intended as a tool to achieve quality in organizations. Completing a course based on topics covered in this book will make one confident eugh to implement quality management principles in a given situation. A holistic approach, practical relevance, effective learning and a compendium of A to Z of TQM distinguish this well-written text. Inclusion of the findings of research carried out by the authors in industries and educational institutions add flavour to the book. Various examples are drawn from institutional experience, which make the understanding of the concepts easy. The special feature of this book is that every chapter has a case study, in addition to a host of short questions and summary type questions. The questions for group discussion, practical exercises and net based exercises given at the end of every chapter are unique. Intended primarily as a textbook for engineering and management students, this book would also be useful for the in-house training of engineers and managers of various industries and organizations on TQM. The book may be effectively used as a resource material for quality professionals and consultants.
- Author BiographyL. SUGANTHI, Ph.D., is Professor of Planning and Development, Anna University, Chennai. A quality lead assessor (certified by BSI, UK), she has published/presented more than 100 research papers in reputed journals and conferences. A well-known trainer, she has conducted many development programmes for college teachers and practicing engineers. Her interests include quality management, women's development, systems management and institutional management. ANAND A. SAMUEL, Ph.D., is Principal, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellor. A certified master trainer and a quality lead assessor (certified by BSI, UK), he has organized many training programmes for college teachers, and practicing engineers. Dr. Samuel has presented/published more than 70 research papers in many conferences and journals. His research interests include total quality management, energy engineering and environmental management.
- Author(s)Anand A. Samuel,L. Suganthi
- PublisherPHI Learning
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.