All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTotal Quality Management (TQM) is shaping the management of the 1990s. This book is the first to present TQM concepts with social service administrators in mind. With examples drawn from public administration, gerontology, public health and n-profit-making organizations, the book provides sound background information on TQM for practitioners.
- Author BiographyLawrence L. Martin is Professor of Public Affairs, Social Work and Public Administration at the University of Central Florida in Orlando. He was previously on the faculty of the Columbia University School of Social Work in New York City where he directed the program in social work administration. He is the author of 20 books and major monographs and over 100 articles and book chapters.
- Author(s)Lawrence L. Martin
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1993
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSage Human Services Guides
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 67
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.