All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor stargazers, comet-spotters and planet-seekers looking to enhance your deep sky kwledge and observations - this is your quintessential guide. The Total Skywatcher s Manual will help you choose the best telescope, identify constellations and objects in the night sky, search for extraterrestrial phemena, plan star parties, capture beautiful space imagery and much more.With high-quality design, intricate detail, and a durable flexicover this manual is the perfect gift! With fully illustrated star charts, gorgeous astrophotography and step-by-step project instruction, this family friendly book is the only guide you ll ever need to navigate the nightsky. Learn about the phases of the moon, how to conduct your own deep-sky observations, how the universe is expanding, our search for life on other planets, meteors vs. meteorites, sunspots and solar flares, best eclipse-viewing techniques everything you need to kw to appreciate the wonder of our universe. Based in San Francisco, the Astromical Society of the Pacific has a 125-year history of providing resources, tools, and information to astromy enthusiasts, including amateur astromers, families, and science educators (K-16). Join the ASP on this journey through the nightsky and beyond.
- Author BiographyBased in San Francisco, California, the Astronomical Society of the Pacific has a 125-year history of providing astronomy enthusiasts with the resources, tools, and information they need to understand astronomy better and teach astronomy to others. The ASP audience includes amateur astronomers, astronomy enthusiasts, families, science educators, children, and informal educators, and the ASP has several major, grant-funded STEM initiatives that generate activities for all age groups.
- Author(s)Astronomical Society of the Pacific
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width191 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.