All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTotally Alive: Simple Ways for Living Healthy Longer Let food be your medicine. Let your medicine be your food. Hippocrates Simplify Your Life. Eat Healthier. And Live Well! By popular demand, author Sharon Redd, M. Ed., cancer survivor, has created ather Totally Alive book filled with valuable information on how to make living a healthy lifestyle easier. This book, which supplements Totally Alive: 7 Simple Habits to Live By, features a host of simple, practical tips for applying healthy eating, exercising and more into your daily routine. Your mentality, lifestyle and daily habits are key determining factors to living a healthy, joyous and balanced life. The Totally Alive Program (TAP) helps you live healthy longer by changing unhealthy habits that impact your body, mind, spirit, and heart. This book also includes advice from TAP participants who have discovered easy ways to implement healthy, positive changes into their daily routines for eating and exercising. Also included, is a bonus section of healthy recipes from some of the world's most exclusive spas. You can learn the secret of healthy cooking from rewned chefs like: La Costa Resort & Spa-Scott Diehl and Hans Wiegand Deepak Chopra Center- Leanne Backer Rancho La Puerta - Gonzalo Mendoza Lake Austin Spa- Terry Conlan. of Miraval - Bill Wavrin TheGreenhouse- Leopaldo Gonzales You'll learn health-conscious information like: .10 healthy ways to satisfy your sweet tooth .Simple ways to prepare healthy meals .Why butter is better than margarine .How to exercise and tone your body without weights .Your body toning formula based on your age .Healthier substitutes for sugar, caffeine, margarine, chocolate, oil, etc. .The keysto reading food labels .More than 15 snacks that are healthy Totally Alive: Simple Ways for Living Healthy Longer is a must-read for anyone desiring a balanced, productive, and healthy life. This book is the key to unlocking your happier, healthier future. and be totally alive! Check out other programs and products at www.taphealth.com.
- Author(s)Sharon Redd
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.