All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's one of the most difficult questions that Christians face, and a problem that keeps many away from faith: why does a good God allow bad things to happen? And how do we keep on trusting him when they do? Having written bestselling books on how to forgive both others and ourselves, much-loved author R. T. Kendall w tackles our need to forgive God for all the times we feel he's let us down. Written with courage, humour and above all kindness, this book is an encouragement to all who've grappled with life's deepest mysteries.
- Author BiographyDr R. T. Kendall is a Christian writer, speaker and teacher who was Minister of Westminster Chapel in London for twenty-five years. He has written many bestselling books including TOTAL FORGIVENESS, TOTALLY FORGIVING OURSELVES and OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE. He is currently president of R.T. Kendall Ministries.
- Author(s)R. T. Kendall
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight164 g
- Width134 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.