All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Trang provides an indispensible supplement to his Totenkopf history. This new album includes over 600 previously unpublished photos in addition to exceptional documentation. The infamous German Totenkopf fought first in France in 1940 and was then sent to the Eastern Front from 1941 - 1945. There it was engaged in some of the most ferocious battles, Kharkov, Kursk, Warsaw and Vienna being the most famous. Totenkopf finally surrendered in May 1945 to the US Army, which immediately delivered them over to the Soviets. This fanatical division's history is littered with atrocities, the most famous being the massacre of British prisoners at Paradise Farm. This is a complete photographic record of their devastating actions.
- Author(s)Charles Trang
- PublisherEditions Heimdal
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBayeux
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintEditions Heimdal
- Content Note600 photos
- Width215 mm
- Height305 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.