All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $12.01Free postage
- AU $14.58Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionPart thriller, part police procedural, Touch by Mark Sennen will take you deep into the madness of a serial killer's mind. Harry likes pretty things. He likes to look at them. Sometimes that isn't eugh. He wants to get closer. Naughty Harry. DI Savage and her team in Plymouth are struggling with their investigation into a string of horrific attacks on young women. The victims are being drugged, abducted, assaulted and then abandoned with only a dull memory of what has happened. But when the mutilated body of one of these women is found on a beach, the case becomes a chilling murder inquiry. Stopping at just one victim will never be eugh ...t for this killer. A must-read for fans of Mark Billingham and Chris Carter. Perfect for those who enjoy Scott and Bailey and Broadchurch.
- Author BiographyMark Sennen was born in Epsom, Surrey and later spent his teenage years on a smallholding in Shropshire. He attended the University of Birmingham and read Cultural Studies at CCCS. Mark has had a number of occupations, being variously a farmer, drummer and programmer. Now his hi-tech web developer's suite, otherwise known as a shed in the garden, has been converted to a writer's den and he writes almost full-time. Mark lives in rural Devon with his family.
- Author(s)Mark Sennen
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight260 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.