About this product
- DescriptionThis lively hands-on guide is the first book to focus exclusively on all of the body's titillating hot spots, offering lovers a new realm of sexual exploration and experience. Sexologist Yvonne K. Fulbright gives readers of all sexual orientations a guided tour of the male and female body's wild attractions and explains how to maximize pleasure from head to toe. Individual chapters detail her hot spots, his hot spots, mind-blowing spots for both sexes, and positions and toys for ultimate stimulation. All four sections help readers find nature's hidden treasures, dispelling tions of what can't be done. A plethora of sex tips, techniques, and tools that build intimacy and communication skills leads to even greater sexual and emotional satisfaction. The information is delivered thoroughly but t too thoroughly, encouraging lovers to engage in their own sensual how-to sessions.
- Author(s)Yvonne K. Fulbright
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Series TitlePositively Sexual
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteB&W illustrations throughout
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.80
- AU $20.19Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.56
- AU $77.29Trending at AU $94.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.