All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is touching in the true meaning of the word - Jeff Palmer's artistic male photography presents American dreamboats in sensual and intimate togetherness. Muscle-bound men in highly emotional scenes are masterfully enveloped in light and shadows. They open up to the camera's lens with both self-assurance and abandon. Palmer's newest works took quite some time to complete and you can see it in the results. Those looking for a aesthetic snapshot may be disappointed. But those who appreciate meticulously composed photographs of male nudes are sure to be delighted.
- Author BiographyJeff Palmer grew up in Palm Springs, California where he discovered his love for the ocean, the sun and suntanned bodies. For the first twelve years after attending college he worked as an acting instructor and learned how to sculpt the human body with light. Fourteen years ago he started taking photographs of men and in the meantime is one of the most respected male nude photographers in the USA.
- Author(s)Jeff Palmer
- PublisherBruno Gmuender GmbH
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBruno Gmunder Verlag GmbH
- Content Noteduotone
- Weight980 g
- Width245 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.