All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe USA Today bestselling first volume in the Thrall series, for the first time in trade paperbackThe alien vampires kwn as the Thrall classify most humans as Prey, save for a few who survive the bite of the parasite. People like Kate Reilly, whose latent psychic powers were activated by the vampire's vem when she was attacked a few years ago. Kate is Not Prey, and safe.Or is she? The Thrall Queen intends to make Kate her successor, despite Kate's hatred of the vampires.All is t bleak in Kate's world. Her downstairs neighbor, Tom, is a hunky firefighter who arouses her senses including the ones that tell her he's t human. Tom's a werewolf and his pack kws how to protect Kate from the Thrall Queen. The problem? The last time Kate trusted a man she loved, he betrayed her to the Thrall and nearly got her killed.Action, adventure, romance, and thrills everything readers want from the USA Today bestselling authors who are also Cat Adams, creator of the Blood Singer series are all on display in Touch of Evil.
- Author BiographyC. T. ADAMS and CATHY CLAMP are also CAT ADAMS, the author of the much-lauded Blood Singer series, which includes Blood Song and To Dance with the Devil. Touch of Evil is the first book in their USA Today bestselling Thrall series. Adams and Clamp live deep in the heart of Texas.
- Author(s)C T Adams,Cathy Clamp
- PublisherTor Books
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThrall
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTor Books
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.