Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- Description'What your body desires Your heart can't have' Jade Morley was t your average stripper. Her rules. Her way. No sex. Touching only. D.J. Sexy Lady by day, Stripper Angel by night, her life became one with emotions, heart and soul until one night he walked in. Kx Dunway has one thing. Money. Women throw themselves at him every day and he takes what he wants, when he wants but there's feeling, love and commitment. He wants more. Growing tired of trying to find 'the one' he walks into a strip club one night and everything changes. Will Jade ever give in to her heart or will her survivor instincts always win? *Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is t intended for readers under the age of 18.
- Author BiographyVicki Green grew up in Overland Park, Kansas and currently resides in Olathe, Kansas. Along with her husband and two teenage boys, she shares her home with her cocker spaniel's Shadow and Mocha. She has been working full time at the same Company for 35 years. Her life has been filled with the most loving and caring parents, who are both gone now but are still in her heart and mind daily. Vicki enjoys reading Romance books which is what inspired her to begin writing this book. She has always admired Author's dedication and hard work. She had a dream that played out for over a year, came home one day after work and decided to put it on a word document to see how it read and that became 'My Savior Forever', the beginning of her Forever Series.
- Author(s)Vicki Green
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byKathy Krick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.