All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA candid and gripping account of one man's effort to care for and support his wife of 39 years as she slowly and painfully degenerated from an active, vivacious wife and mother into an invalid who lost control of her body, her mind and ultimately her spirit and will to live. One baby boomer poignantly recounts his difficult story for the benefit of the millions of other baby boomers who will soon face similar challenges.
- Author BiographyWhile pursuing a US Army career, Bernard Mooney attained a BS in business administration at Athens State College, Alabama, and an MBA at New Mexico State University. He also served as the principal training developer and senior instructor on automated and manual administrative systems for the US Army Reserve and National Guard before becoming the director of operations for a large mainframe computer facility. A founding partner, CEO, and automated systems architect of DINA, Inc., a twenty-five-person system integration firm, Mooney simultaneously served as technical project manager for several large Department of Defense-distributed processing projects. A widower, and author of a poignant memoir entitled Tough Care, he is now retired, and currently lives either in Las Vegas, Nevada, or at his secondary home in Arlington, Virginia.
- Author(s)Bernard Mooney
- Date of Publication20/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.