About this product
- DescriptionDirected to his own sons, cultural sons, and the boys and young men he has mentored, this book is passion and visionary action for all young men seeking a whole and productive life in a racist, combative world. Includes chapters on women and intelligence, racism, anti-rape as an act of love, education, the men among us, avoiding victimisation, and more.
- Author BiographyHaki R Madhubuti
- Author(s)Haki R. Madhubuti
- PublisherThird World Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThird World Press,U.S.
- Weight398 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $16.83New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.17
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $22.75
- AU $31.03Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.