All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition of Tough Questions, designed for use in any small group setting, is ideal for use in seeker small groups. Based on more than five years of field-tested feedback, extensive improvements make this best-selling series easier to use and more appealing than ever for both participants and group leaders. The Tough Questions Series How can an all-powerful God allow suffering? Is Jesus really the only way to God? Why should I trust the Bible? Tough questions. Reasonable questions. The kinds of challenging questions you, or someone you kw may be asking, that are worth taking time to explore. In six sessions designed to get small groups thinking and interacting, each guide in the Tough Questions series deals frankly with objections commonly raised about Christianity. You'll engage in the kind of spirited dialog that shows the Christian faith can stand up to scrutiny. TOUGH QUESTIONS You've heard them before, maybe even asked a few of them yourself. This leader's guide will help you steer your small group toward a greater understanding of the Christian faith. Together, you'll explore the power and preeminence of Jesus and the truth he brought to light. You may be leading a small group of seekers who are curious but unconvinced about Christianity. Or a small group of believers who want to become better grounded in what and why they believe. Regardless, this book will give you insights and coaching you need to engage participants in thoughtful and personally rewarding discussions about the life-changing truths of Christianity.
- Author BiographyJudson Poling works with small group ministries at Willow Creek. He is coauthor of the Walking with God series and general editor of The Journey: A Study Bible for Spiritual Seekers. Garry Poole authored (with Lee Strobel) the best-selling Experiencing the Passion of Jesus, which is a discussion guide based on Mel Gibson's film about the Crucifixion. He also developed the seeker small-group strategy at Willow Creek Community Church, where he has been a key evangelism leader for a dozen years.
- PrizesRunner-up for Christian Book Award 1999.
- Author(s)Garry D. Poole,Judson Poling
- Date of Publication16/09/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleTough Questions
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 16
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight199 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $65.27
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.