All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA prison in Gatineau Park? Tougher sentencing laws to fill it up? Something about this plan smells. After losing seats in the election, a (less than) hourable Prime Minister decides to do things his way with a massive new tough-on-crime bill. Finally, he'll have the power to silence his critics once and for all. It was all going according to plan until word gets out to the feisty mayor of Riverdale, Quebec, who decides to fight back. Rallying behind their mascot, Arthur the skunk, she and the town pull out all the stops to end the Government's charade. Then it's the Prime Minister's turn to face the music.
- Author(s)David Holdsworth
- Date of Publication03/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.