Toughness: Developing True Strength on and Off the Court by Jay Bilas (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.80+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER The popular ESPN basketball analyst and former Duke player looks at the true meaning of toughness.If anyone kws tough, it s Jay Bilas. A four-year starter at Duke, he learned an incomparable work ethic under coach Mike Krzyzewski, battling against the greatest college players in the game. After playing professionally overseas for several years, he returned to Duke, where he served as Krzyzewski s assistant coach for three seasons, during which the Blue Devils won back-to-back titles. A graduate of Duke Law School, he has since become one of basketball s most recognizable faces through his insightful, intelligent work on ESPN s SportsCenter and College GameDay. Through his ups and downs, on and off the court, Jay learned the true meaning of toughness from coaches, teammates, and colleagues. Now, he discusses this misunderstood yet vital attribute and how it contributes to winning in sports and in life. Featuring never-before-heard stories and personal philosophies on toughness from top players and coaches including Coach K, Bob Knight, Grant Hill, Mia Hamm, JonGruden, Tom Izzo, BillSelf, Curtis Strange, and many others Bilas redefines what it takes to succeed.
- Author BiographyJay Bilas is one of the most widely recognized voices in sports. He is a regular analyst and color commentator on SportsCenter, ESPN game broadcasts, the wildly popular College GameDay, and coverage of the NCAAFinal Four and NBADraft. He was a four-year starter at Duke and helped lead the team to the Final Four. He played three seasons in Europe before signing on as assistant coach to Coach K from 1990-1992, during which time Duke won back-to-back national titles. He is currently a partner at the law firm Moore and Van Allen.
- Author(s)Jay Bilas
- PublisherNew American Library
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew American Library
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Foreword byCoach K
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.17New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.