All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSports psychologist and trainerJim Loehrapplies his expertise from the playing field to the trials and tribulations of everyday life. Drawing on years of research and experience, Loehr provides a step-by-step approach that combines mental and physical conditioning with the latest scientific advances in nutrition to create a mind-body synergy that reinforces the immune system, builds energy levels, and toughens you up all-around.
- Author BiographyDr. Jim Loehris a world-renowned performance psychologist, Co-Founder of the Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute, and author of 16 books including his most recent, The Only Way to Win. He also co-authored the national bestsellerThe Power of Full Engagement.
- Author(s)James E. Loehr
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/1994
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/10/2004
- Weight268 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.