Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reproduces every one of Vermeer's works, including the recently attributed Saint Praxedis.
- Author BiographyJohn Jacobus is Professor of Art and Urban Studies at Dartmouth College. Previously, he taught at Princeton, the University of California, Berkeley, Smith College, and Indiana University. Douglas Cooper, an eminent art critic and collector, has written extensively on many aspects of twentieth century art. He is widely recognized for his translation of fundamental art history texts, and curated a number of significant exhibitions of modern masters and movements for leading museums. Arthur K. Wheelock, Jr. is curator of Northern Baroque painting at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., and professor of art history, University of Maryland. A leading authority on Dutch art, he is the author of numerous books and has organized major exhibitions, including the celebrated exhibition on Johannes Vermeer (1996).
- Author(s)Douglas Cooper
- Date of Publication29/04/2005
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleMasters of Art S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Out-of-print date05/11/2016
- Content Note102 illustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width225 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.