Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
About this product
- DescriptionFrom packing the right equipment to keeping eugh gas in the tank to get home, every aspect of making a successful tour with a band is addressed in this comprehensive guide. Over 100 luminaries and leading organizations from the world of touring - among them Chris Connelly, Henry Rollins, the House of Blues, and the Vans Warped Tour, as well as club owners, tour managers, and even sex advisers - provide handy insider kw-how along with insight on mistakes commonly made by vice bands. Chapters address the nitty-gritty of touring, with instructions on how to secure venues and publicity, how to stay healthy on the road, and how to keep the budget in the black. Loaded with hundreds of years' worth of collective hands-on experience from those steeped in the music business, this is a must-have resource for creating an unforgettable tour.
- Author BiographyMartin Atkins is the owner of the record label Invisibleand has been organizing multiband tours since 1995. As a professional drummer he was a member of the bands Killing Joke, Nine Inch Nails, Pigface, and Public Image Ltd. He is a member of the Music & Entertainment Industry Educators Association anda professor at Columbia College Chicago where he teaches the seminar The Business of Touring. He lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Martin Atkins
- PublisherSoluble, LLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoluble, LLC
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight1374 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.