All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing everything from developed hot springs resorts to isolated mountain pools, this guide covers the publicly accessible hot springs in Montana and Wyoming. Clear directions are given to each hot spring along with historical tes, nearby attractions, accommodations, and soaking regulations in Yellowstone National Park.
- Author BiographyJeff Birkby's passion for hot springs began in the early 1980s when he was hired as a geothermal energy specialist for state of Montana. Jeff currently consults on geothermal energy projects and more than a dozen soakable hot springs are within a two-hour drive of Jeff's home in Missoula, Montana.
- Author(s)Jeff Birkby
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTouring Hot Springs
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight30 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $13.15Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $27.24
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $16.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.