All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTourism can be a challenging subject for students because it is both dynamic and susceptible to ecomic turbulence and shifts in trends. Tourism: A Modern Synthesis is an essential textbook for tourism students looking for a clear and comprehensive introduction to their studies which helps overcome these challenges. The authors apply a strong business approach to the subject reflecting developments in the teaching and content of modern courses and the text covers both key principles and contemporary themes and issues at a global scale. It is the ideal guide to tourism for students across all levels, serving as a point of reference throughout their course.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Page is Professor and Deputy Dean (Research), School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK. He is the Associate Editor of the journal Tourism Management and the author and editor of 36 books on tourism, leisure and events. Joanne Connell is Senior Lecturer in Tourism Management, University of Exeter Business School and the author and editor of 10 books on tourism, leisure and events.
- Author(s)Joanne Connell,Stephen J. Page
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication02/04/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight1045 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.