All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $64.22Trending at AU $77.83
- AU $21.83Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
About this product
- DescriptionTourism has attracted increasing interest from t only scholars with a background in the subject, but also those studying in a number of other fields, given the growing relevance of areas such as psychology, sociology, planning and marketing. As such, this book brings together twelve chapters addressing various aspects of tourism development, from sustainability and ecotourism to cases of developing alternative tourism products. The contributions are enriched through selected practical case studies from a wide range of countries, including the United Arab Emirates, Slovenia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Mexico, South Africa, France, Turkey, and Argentina. The book, systematic in structure and thorough in content, will be useful for people from academic and practical backgrounds seeking to update their current kwledge of tourism development.
- Author BiographyNazmi Kozak is Professor of Tourism in the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management at Anadolu University, Turkey. He received both his Master's and PhD degrees in Tourism Management. His research activities focus on tourism marketing, history of tourism, and bibliometrics. He is the Editor of Anatolia: Turizm Arastirmalari Dergisi and the co-editor of Anatolia: An International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research, and has taught at several universities as a Visiting Scholar. Metin Kozak is Professor of Tourism in the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management at Dokuz Eylul University, Turkey. He holds both Master's and PhD degrees in Tourism Management. His research focuses on consumer behaviour, benchmarking, destination management and marketing, sustainability, and Mediterranean tourism. He acts as the co-editor of Anatolia: An International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research and has worked at a number of universities as a Visiting Scholar.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight322 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byMetin Kozak,Nazmi Kozak
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.