All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the role of networking, cooperation and partnership in destination management in response to the changing environment of the tourism industry. Firms and institutions are wadays required to implement drastic management changes: they must adopt a systemic approach and become actively involved in formal and informal networks in order to increase efficiency and product quality, to gain a sustainable edge and face the competitive context. The work is dedicated to deepening the topics of the Networking and Tourism Local System session of the 12th ATLAS 2004 Annual Conference, Networking & Partnership in Destination Development & Management , held in Naples. From a theoretical point of view, the papers included herein relate to two macro reference areas: applied ecomics and managerial sciences. The analysis range from national to local levels and focus on strategies, policies, and project experiences. Several cases from different areas (Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Portugal, Spain, Sweden) are examined and provide features and issues that can be applied beyond the cultural and ecomic contexts.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations maps.
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byClara S. Petrillo,Luciana Lazzeretti
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.