All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides critical in-depth reviews on key themes and issues in tourism research in China. These themes include: Chinese scholars' epistemological views of tourism, rural tourism development, community participation in tourism, tourist market and behaviour, tourist attraction management and tour guiding and interpretation in China. While Chinese scholars are often able to access key research in both English and Chinese, the majority of researchers from outside China without kwledge of the Chinese language are unable to read original research from China. This book seeks to redress this kwledge imbalance and bring key Chinese tourism research to the international tourism academic community. This book will be a valuable reference for tourism researchers, postgraduate students and industry professionals.
- Author BiographySongshan (Sam) Huang is Associate Professor at the University of South Australia, Australia. He has been working in the field for over ten years and his research specialties are tourist behaviour, destination marketing, tour guiding and China tourism and hospitality. Ganghua Chen is Associate Professor at Sun Yat-sen University, China. He has worked in the field of tourism studies for over six years and his main research interests are tourist behaviour, resort governance and tourism policy in China.
- Author(s)Ganghua Chen,Songshan Sam Huang
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleTourism Essentials
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel View Publications
- Weight363 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.